Thought on Santorum & Steve (n) Baker of the Tea Party Who I Met at the WTF Booth - Sir I Have A Follow Up Question.


The sign in the entrance to the GOP Lounge.....









This lounge is where I took a Xanax and watched Rick Santorum - Around that same time a man with the name on his badge "Steve(n) Baker" who was standing in the "we hate Karl Rove booth" told me the "VOICE of a Moderate" that my godless opinions were destroying the party.  OK....  

He was in his late 40's to 50's had a very nice suit on- a new set of teeth, tall blondish/grey hair and a reddish tan-He was seen later that day with known Sal Russo operatives. Anyway he "creeped me out"

Now I have a question for the alleged Steve Baker?



My question for Mr. Baker is HOW can my opinions destroy the party when NOBODY wants to listen to them? 

Maybe if we heavily "medicated" the electorate they won't remember what "whacko birds" the dominate wing of the GOP is.  

There is NO disrespect in my statement.  
The fact is a plane needs TWO healthy wings to fly.

GOP Air seems to be "grounded"  

Peace and Respect

Sharyn



Comments