Al Gore and Matt Kibbe - How Are YOU Celebrating National Orgasm Day? Al Gore Has Elizabeth Keadle.... Matt Kibbe are YOU Doing the Panda?

  1. I will take a lie detector test to PROVE that a staffer of Al Gore's asked me if I wanted to date him in 2010 & then I was told   "in 2012 that had I dated him the 'trumped up' charges against me would have been dropped"  a friend of the Frist family told me "you could do worse".... My child's figure skating coach told me in 2012 that "he's taken, you lost your chance".....


    I said NO in 2010  because I thought it was a JOKE.....I'm mad NOW and talking about it because I fought in the corrupt Tennessee courts for over 19+ months.  My reputation was run through the mud.... I did get a "clean" judge at the last minute AFTER a corrupt judge quashed most of my witness subpoenas.  I heard the ethical judge was connected to Al Gore.  For him to do that... Thank You.  

    Al Gore... The Altitude in Nashville is "normal" So What's YOUR

    voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/.../al-gore-altitude-in-nashville-is-nor...

    Nissan Whistleblower: Is Lamar Alexander "Faking It" When He ...


    nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../is-lamar-alexander-faking-it-when-...





http://voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/2013/07/david-axelrod-please-tell-anthony.html




Comments