Ryan Fogel Lets Ask Liz Cheney What She Thinks About Edward Snowden? Some Hawks I Talk To Think Snowden is Putins BIG Catch....The TWA Stewardess That Told Me it Was a Missile That Brought Down the Plane Thinks Snowden is Scum. Personally I Think He's OK.... America Needed a "Wake Up" Call and the CIA is OUT OF CONTROL... Did You Hear the Benghazi Surivors MUST Take Monthly Lied Detector Tests.... Stephen Preston the NEW DOD Top Legal Eagle Approved It....Ick..






Maybe I should go to Russia to get a job?




Oops I've been there before... I did NOT get the Snowden Treatment I Got the Ryan Fogle Welcome

I'm STILL waiting to hear from the CIA???






The fact is the CIA is really messed up...

The State dept. too... Sorry Hillary - 

If the GOP picks a raving right wing loon I'm voting for her...



Snowden Show be able to live a peaceful live in the country of his choice....


Comments