Al Cardenas Thank You for the CPAC 2013 St. Louis Surprise.... The Voice of a GOP Moderate is NOT the ONLY Person Attending that BELIEVES in Global Warming. Alex Boznoski and His Crew Were Refreshing and Inspiring.

Sharyn Bovat "thought" she'd be the ONLY person to attend CPAC in St Louis That Believed in Global Warming.... Sharyn Met People that Work for Alex Boznoski and they BELIEVE.....


NOW MOST of the people are "not like" this Voice of a GOP Moderate .... I learned that those that support  Ted Cruz  (like the sponsors of the booth next to E & EI)

  The lady from the RLC told me that I was Wrong about Global Warming & I'm wrong about a lot of stuff.  I was polite and let her talk...she still thinks Obamacare can be "defunded"....   

Out of RESPECT to the very kind patriots that love America I'm looking today for our similarities and not bashing ANYONE on their views...  I just smile when I'm confronted for my "moderatism" and say:  "we need to work together to make America economically healthy - I hope we can figure out our differences...."   God Bless America and THANK YOU Al Cardenas for making me welcome in St Louis... 








Comments