Ed Gillespie & Karl Rove - Here's WHY I Became the DOD Whistleblower & Sirs I'm a Former 80's Reagan Researcher & Was Told By Tea Party Activist I'm NOT a Republican: They Told Me WHAT Reagan Really Stood For - Evidently the Former President Has Changed His Views on Social Issues WHILE Being Dead? Instead of Fighting the Tea Party I'm (Sharyn Bovat) Deeming Myself a Ford Republican. Can YOU Get Jonathan Collegio & American Crossroads to Do a Video ON Ford Republicans? of Why Moderates Should be Republicans? FYI If I Lived in Virginia I'd Vote for My Cousin (I'm Related to Terry By Marriage) Either That or I'd Spend Election Day Doing Yoga. Have YOU Seen The Comments from the "Other Half" of the GOP Ticket in Virginia? OMG!!!! It's a Train Wreck in Slow Motion.




The DOD whistleblower is a woman who speaks for people at the DOD that know that if "they" did it - they'd be fired.  Because of my DNA people thought I'd have the courage to confront and give TRUTH to POWER...  



click here to see an update 


Thank you!!! to the people from World Airways that have communicated to me over the last few years...  To the person that says they helped me out of RESPECT for my family & Ed Daly ... Bless you.. and I'm still fighting.  It's not been easy. 


 I'm speaking up for the troops like ya'll wanted: FYI the guy missing his legs that spoke to me said what I was blogging about was REAL and confirmed moral was low. The mom or another amputee said she HATES what America has done to her family and "the world" - People that served 3-4 tours in the Middle East think Edward Snowden is a HERO -yet DOD & IC contractors want him extradited and executed.  My sources are right - there's a BIG disconnect in the DOD - DC & Average America sees it- cause of Snowden.  Because I was bullied for 4+ years I hope the issues I've exposed are taken seriously and that the DOD & their contractors respect those that speak up for the troops, taxpayers & humanity. 


THANK YOU!!! To US Senator Ed Markey for supporting the DOE whistleblower Walt Tamosaitis

Ed Markey Gets the Whistleblower Supporter of the Week Award.  

Tamosaitis, an engineer, had raised safety concerns two years ago about the design of a plant that is intended to turn radioactive waste into glass. After that, San Francisco-based URS Corp. took away his staff and assigned him to a basement office without furniture or a telephone. Last week, Tamosaitis was laid off in what the company called a cost-cutting move. His defenders called it retaliation.


  1. Senator Stands Up for Nuclear Whistleblower

    www.pogo.org › Blog › 2013 › 10
    3 days ago - Senator Ed Markey sent a letter to Earnest Moniz, Secretary of the Department of Energy, defending the rights of whistleblowers who faced ...
  2. Ed Markey alleges NRC whistleblower retaliation - Darius Dixon ...

    www.politico.com › Congress
    Jun 5, 2012 - Rep. Ed Markey's list of allegations about personnel intimidation at NRC regional offices continued a chorus of concern regarding ...

It would be "really" nice for ALL People to get along... this ad reminds me of the values I was taught as a child. .....  












The below link is for an update on a Whistleblower story the mainstream media knows about & is NOT reporting...






Comments