James Comey of the FBI - Ed Gillespie, Karl Rove & Al Gore are NOT Part of GOP/CIA Iran Hostage !979 -!981 Thing it Was Rogue CIA Linked to Sal Russo. Also This Moderate Wants American Energy Independence for National Security & Has a Challenge for the Political Parties & Together We Can Work on a Solution- Hopefully in a Nicer Way Than the Obama Care Debate: Yes I Did Tweet Khomeini and Asked Him to Take Glenn Beck as Part of Nuke Deal :):) He KNEW My Possible Bio Dad - Their People Did Deals in the Late 7o's Someone Ask Sal Russo About What He Knows About the Iran Hostage Thing. The Reagan People TRUSTED Me to Spy For Nancy Reagan Cause I "Had to Be Loyal"..... I Think the Reagan's Did NOT Know Any Details and Were Kept in the Dark About Iran Contra. Oliver North Freaked Me Out with a Lecture About Loyalty in the 80's and I Was Loyal & By Whistle-blowing I'm STILL Loyal.







I know that the Haslam's have done some sleazy oil deals....My "bio" dad could have done the deal in the late 70's with the "same" people- Get this: he helped make Reagan president & it's ALL linked to team Haslam......   SMALL WORLD.  

(fyi as a child i NEVER heard the word BUSH - So don't try to make me remember that I did.  Please ask Sal Russo he will know WHO did the deals the people linked to the Iran hostage 1979-1981 deal asked me to "spy" on Ed Gillespie (mid 80's) at a California Republican Party convention & in the early 90's I supposedly met Karl Rove BUT I do not remember...back then all the right wing Texans looked alike (to me).  Rove and Gillespie were NOT  players in the "Lets get rid of Jimmy Carter and Keep the hostages detained until a Republican is in the White House deal - they were to young & I know that because "his people" told me they were stuck with me after Sal Russo lost the GOP internal battle of control in the early 90's.  I do know that people "linked" to the FBI were part of the Lockerbie Cover Up.  I think "my knowledge" is why people connected to the FBI wanted me discredited after I whistle blew at NISSAN and in the 90's I was a "team player" for some investigations.  I did NOT do the TWA cover up contrary to what some have said:  ONLY cover up I ever knowingly did as an adult was the Lockerbie bombing and I was told it was needed for National Security reasons.

The reason WHY I justify my moms participation in the Hostage deal was Jimmy Carter cut World Airways contracts and pilots lost hours. My dad was a pilot -   I believe that in my family ONLY my Mom was involved because back then she did whatever Ed Daly of World Airways told her to do - during that time I was sent to a boarding school to bunk with a girl from El Salvador whose families led death squads I was raised to believe that it was needed to rid the world of Communism.  I "get" that those beliefs could have been a "bit" extreme.  Also it was communicated to me that Ed Daly was one of the "masterminds" of the deal.  World got the contracts to "run guns" for Cyclone as a reward. 

Someone ask Buck Revell if I'm WRONG on anything?






Boys: I've been held "hostage" for longer that 444 days.  I want my life back- NOW!!!!

Stop Bullying me: The documents are "well" distributed. The cover up is OVER so quit sending people linked to Mossad to spy on me- I'm tired of SPIES.  


WHEN I COMPLAINED ABOUT THE WEATHER IN CHICAGO I WAS ASKED IF I'D RATHER BE BACK IN TENNESSEE.   I SAID "NO THANK YOU"   

IT'S TIME FOR AMERICA TO BE ENERGY INDEPENDENT. TO THE POLITICAL PARTY THAT "STRESSES" THAT "YOU" WILL HAVE MY VOTE IN 2014.  STOP THE OBAMACARE WHINING AND JUST "FIX IT" AND CALL IT SOMETHING ELSE.   ONE THAT IS NOT POLITICAL. 



Comments