CPAC Fashion Don't Sharyn Bovat Looking at Costo.com for 2014 CPAC Wardrobe.... Adrienne Royer It's Time to RESPECT Women in Leggings & Uggs





Coming in 2014 a "revised" Cocktails with Sharyn & I'm looking forward to CPAC 2014.  Memo to Adrienne Royer- I was told in DC last week that SPIES are "in fashion"
& I might get my mommy & maybe me into a museum - how cool is that?  So when you write your "what to wear" for CPAC put an asterisk that excludes certain women that prefer to wear black:):)  Also lets have a cocktail this time?  

Look at what you can get at Costco....

Leggings are easy to pack too.





Voice of a GOP Moderate: Adrienne Royer I Should Have Read ...

voiceofagopmoderate.blogspot.com/.../adrienne-royer-i-should-have-rea...
Mar 13, 2013 - Adrienne Royer I Should Have Read Your Blog BEFORE I Got On the Plane. Sharyn Bovat Fears She'll Be Teased for Dressing Like a ...





Comments