Scenes from CPAC 2014 - Check Back for a Report of WHO the Voice of a Moderate Connected with Most.....Oddly "The Donald" is Still in the Hunt....or in Sharyn's Mind "Back In" the Hunt......The Guys From Star Wars Might Be Too..... The GOP Can Use a Few Light Sabers :):)






 The question that I was asked .... many times. Did I find anyone MORE attractive than Hillary?   Looks like MANY want to WIN the 2016 GOP race.... that means some people care about reaching out to diversity and to the RNC... that's a start....


Here's a video of a questions asked at the press conference to Senator Cruz about Hillary Clinton.....


The speeches about Free Markets - getting America out of debt and controlling spending made me think... there's HOPE. Still too many attendees "think" ObamaCare can be repealed- it's time someone told them reality.  The way to fix ObamaCare is hard work and compromised.   I think Rep. Tom Price "might" be one to help.


Today's tidbit  is PLEASE stop telling the base the word repeal....... 

A person with pre existing condition told me "crappy insurance is better than 'no' insurance".....

  










This was Fun







I put together a Goody Bag for my daughter - THANK YOU  CPAC!









Comments