OMG.... Al Gore is a FRACKER What next Mitt Romney profits from Khomeini & Putin? UPDATE on Iberdrola Neil Habig Issue.... NOW That the Spanish Taxpayer Money Grabber is Fracking Can They Hire Me?

 watch this first
Put on your seatbelt:it gets complicated 

In 2012 iStarted a blog trying to get a job with Iberdrola & show massive taxpayer money going oversees at the same time...












Below is part of an email I sent to Iberdrola looking for a job - this was in 2012...



On Oct 14, 2012, at 6:50 PM, Sharyn Bovat wrote:

Iberdrola USA:

Hello!!!

My hope is I work for your company starting November 1st.  I'd like to spend my time with the people that go to the golf tournaments that enjoy Reserve Cabernets.

FYI- I don't fly coach over oceans and I like my sheets to have a minimum 300 thread count.  Also mornings are not my thing but I'm willing to make up that time by working nights (preferably networking with the Green Elite at top restaurants).  I do suffer PTSD so if I bark at someone just tell them I'm having a "flashback".....   

Iberdrola -I'm starting to think this is a really good idea:):) 


OMG LOOKS LIKE IBERDROLA IS RELOCATING IT'S RENEWABLE JOBS TO MEXICO?  WHAT ABOUT AMERICAN JOB CREATION?



 GOOD NEWS!!! Al must of spoken up...

 IBERDROLA IS CREATING American LNG JOBS....

  1. Iberdrola to Import Gas From America - WSJ

    online.wsj.com/.../iberdrola-to-import-ga...
    The Wall Street Journal
    May 30, 2014 - Meanwhile, the boom in hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, has raised the prospect of the U.S. becoming a major gas exporter in the next decade.



OMG.... Al Gore is a FRACKER

What next Mitt Romney profits from Khomeini & Putin?




I learned the GREEN Fraud done with the 2010 stimulus was a "combo deal" GOP who made a LOT of money in the fossil fuel business mainly exports of Iran and and Russian oil... Yes!  i said Iranian oil... Up until a couple years ago Vitol bought Khomeini's oil via Switzerland.




OK - I was WRONG....
I guess democrats can be good in the boardroom:):)

Wait a second I was RIGHT about the Iberdrola "Renewables"  I see "dwindling press releases... same as Better Place...

One More Time:  I was RIGHT about Iberdrola renewables




   






Put on your seatbelt.... it's gets complicated..


My grandfather was Naval Intelligence in 1944 and after WW2 he helped start a NEW agency called the CIA....




I spent 19 months battling "trumped up" charges in Tennessee...  two days before a jury trial for a 1st time misdemeanor I was told my lawyer Kline Preston was gonna "lay down" and they were gonna send me to jail... also that they would stage a suicide while I was there... told to take passport to a Port in Miami & 10K....  told to "wait out" the election then after Romney was elected figure out a way to come home... that really made no sense....I knew people connected to Mitt Romney wanted me dead....  & that green fraud was done in reference to President Obama's stimulus.... I was totally confused... 



Does anyone NOT understand WHY I was confused.... a global banking scandal was being investigated.... & it brought down a pope.... The DOJ is still working on a "deal" with BNP Paribas




I did not know WHO to trust... so I made "2" deals....  One with the GOP Donor elite & that is "if" they helped me I'd work to bring moderates back to the party... & I did "this" deal...

 Thank God Al Spoke Up... & Thank God Ed Gillespie Listened.... 

BOTH are my heroes 



Odds and Ends





























































Comments