James Comey I Need the FBI to Look at This: The DOD Whistleblower Allegers Ex House Intel Chairman Mike Rogers Had High Lever Staffer "Flirt Text" Her After She Exposed State Department Inspector Generals Office Working on Benghazi Issues Was Compromised.




THIS IS REAL... I HAVE THE TEXT MESSAGES

Hillary Clinton is involved with Bi-Partisan CORRUPTION & Mike Rogers Was protecting her.
Trey Gowdy is doing a "legit" investigation.




Begin forwarded message:


From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Copy of email sent to FBI about House Intel Chairman Mike Rogers Staffer Befriending me in Fall 2014... AFTER I whistleblew about State Dept IG Being Compromised 
Date: October 16, 2015 at 9:40:33 AM EDT
To: michael.shapiro@mail.house.gov, Amanda.Duvall@mail.house.gov, Jamal.Ware@mail.house.gov, washington.field@ic.fbi.gov, DANIEPM5 <daniepm5@ucia.gov>, jesselynr@whistleblower.org, Mark@markzaid.com, denise.natali@ndu.edu, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, tom.ingram@ingramgroup.com

I told an IC friend that I played along with the Mike Rogers Staffer … even when he told me he gave great NURU massages.  The text show that he contacted me during key moments  & would flirt with me to get intel….  Here’s our recent messages  then after that is what I told a top clearanced IC friend whose helping navigate a future relationship with Al Gore.  

On the right are my most recent messages from ex House Intel Chiairman Mike Rogers Staffer: Below text between me and IC friend.








Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Message from Sharyn Bovat the DOD Whistleblower to Denise Natali about Sadar Pishdare of Kurdistan 
Date: September 24, 2014 at 6:49:48 PM EDT
To: denise.natali@ndu.edu
Cc: daniepm5@ucia.gov, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, washington.field@ic.fbi.gov


Hello

A staffer of Mike Rogers (house intel committee) wants to meet with me - it’s weird & when it comes to Iraq issues Ms. Natali think your a person that the members of congress should be interacting with.
Anyway I’m reaching out to you because in the last few weeks a US Army Colonel hit on me - a Hillary Clinton logistics person asked me if I wanted to work for her campaign and NOW a member of congress who I reached out to a LONG time ago has a staffer texting me.   I’m scared. My situation is complicated but this IRAQ stuff is all connected to the CIA/MIC clique that has terrorized me for over 5 years. The Haslam family (Pilot Flying J) has a board member named Mike Loya and his dad had coffee with me before he died- I think the oil smuggling you talked about today is done with the approval of Vitol in Turkey & I think they took the oil to Galveston cause they “thought” Texas would let the illegal Kurdish oil in and they sent another boatload of oil to New Jersey cause the Governor their is part of the CIA/MIC clique that’s organized by Haley Barbour. The Kurdish oil tanker should’ve gone to a deep water port and like I said they thought Texas would be friendly.  The clique goes back to the Khomeini deal done in 1979 done to “get rid of Carter”…  Thank you for being so knowledgable about Iraq & have a great day!

Sharyn

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Fwd: Foreign Service Officer currently working in State Dept IGO's Office due to retire in November plans on working for Hillary Clinton campaign - wreaks of Benghazi Cover-Up 
Date: October 16, 2015 at 9:01:33 AM EDT
To: michael.shapiro@mail.house.gov, Amanda.Duvall@mail.house.gov, Jamal.Ware@mail.house.gov, DANIEPM5 <daniepm5@ucia.gov>

Life is weirder & oddly last night I played bridge with Ellen Engels she works at State Dept IG office - she said in front of 3 people (me inc) that she plans on working for Clinton campaign AFTER she retires from the State Departments Inspector General’s Office.  She said she hopes it’s by November-which seemed “odd” evidently her retirement has been delayed ... Why?


Hello this is Sharyn Bovat  sharynbovat.com 

Here’s a copy of an email is from last year I sent it to the IC Whistleblower Liaison Dan Meyer also I’m the whistleblower that’s exposed Bradley Podliska being “tool” for Mike Rogers to hinder the investigation.   The former Chair of the House intel had a staffer “flirt text” with me ever since I expose the State Dept. IG for being compromised. Text show that Mike Rogers staffer offered me NURU massages.   I had to google it… YIKES!!!

Call me to testify 

Sharyn Bovat 
615-944-7599




Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Foreign Service Officer currently working in State Dept IGO's Office due to retire in November plans on working for Hillary Clinton campaign - I told Max Bergmann cause it wreaks of Benghazi Cover-Up & Sardar Pishdare Issue of Taxpayer Cash Thrown Out of Helicopters in Kurdistan CONFIRMED - the Corruption Happened. I'm NOT Saying Aaron Geduldig is Corrupt - Just He Might Know Something & I'm SCARED!!! 
Date: September 26, 2014 at 4:03:21 PM EDT

Hello- 

Life is weirder & oddly last night I played bridge with Ellen Engels she works at State Dept IG office - she said in front of 3 people (me inc) that she plans on working for Clinton campaign AFTER she retires from the State Departments Inspector General’s Office.  She said she hopes it’s by November-which seemed “odd” evidently her retirement has been delayed ... Why?

A State Dept. IG staffer planning on working for a political campaign of the person under scrutiny (Hillary Clinton) it seems like a conflict of interest.  A lot of weird stuff is happening.  Sardar Pishdare told the truth and I got it verified by a Georgetown University source bricks of cash were thrown out of helicopter just like the Kurdistan whistleblower told me.  i’m tired of living in fear.  The last two days when I’ve done my Starbucks Meet-Ups my car becomes surrounded by black cars… coincidence or just creepy?   http://www.meetup.com/iSpy-A-New-Experience/about/

Please investigate the State Dept IG issues… it wreaks of Benghazi cover-up & have a great weekend.

Sharyn

Also Mark Silverman’s wife is sick ( she has breast cancer-luckily it was caught in the early stages) as people know Mark has let me blog about him & Gannett I’ve ranted about them not reporting issues of corruption and fraud- Mark and I are still friends and after he told me a month ago his wife is sick I toned down my “anti-silverman” rhetoric out of respect for his family.  please pray for his wife.  sorrysilverman.com 


PS- a house intel committee member staffer contacted me & wants to meet with me in Oct.  I’ve sent that info to Dan Meyer-Denise Natali, Mike Dorris they know more about Iraq than I do so I hope they communicate issues of Kurdistan to members of congress. 













Comments