Rob Morrow Needs to "Tone it Down" on the Conspiracy Rhetoric. Ted Cruz Can YOU Tell Him to "Lay Off"... Sir I REALLY Don't Need the Stress. Also James Dickey are YOU Related to Bob Dickey of Gannett?


“I am using the chairman spot of the Travis County Republican Party as a bully pulpit for political truth-telling,” says Morrow. “And I’m talking about things the mainstream media scum won’t talk about.”  Getting to Know Robert Morrow: Newly elected GOP county chair Austin Chronicle-Mar 8, 2016

The Real Reason Ted Cruz Couldn't Beat Donald Trump
Opinion-U.S. News & World Report-5 hours ago
Trump open to making Ted Cruz his running mate
In-Depth-New York Post-16 hours ago
Blog-Wall Street Journal (blog)-4 hours ago





James Dickey are YOU Related to Bob Dicky... You have the "same" Good Ole Boy facial hair? 

http://bobdickeygannett.blogspot.com



My email chain with Rob Morrow - he seems like a decent guy... just a little "too much" into the Kennedy conspiracy for my comfort.  He did admit that Buck Revell was involved with a TON of cover-up.  I'm hoping to get the Lockerbie Bombing truth.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Tell me about Ken Paxton
Date: May 22, 2014 at 1:39:14 AM EDT
To: Rob Morrow Buck Revell Fan? <Morrow321@aol.com>

unfortunately the govt. is paranoid and everything my grandfather did is classified…
McCone with MIC and so was my grandfather - it’s the “go along to get along thing”….
It will all come out in 2017 unless certain people are elected. Only the President in 2017 can 
stop the truth.

Have a great night!

Sharyn

On May 22, 2014, at 12:35 AM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:

Ok-

looking forward to talking to you…  Mccone had to deal with the cover up and what you say makes sense.
I was told my grandfather had nothing to do with JFK except the cover up

Thank you!!!


On May 22, 2014, at 12:15 AM, Morrow321@aol.com wrote:


I am 100% sure LBJ-CIA-MIC-DallasTX oil men/military contractors murdered John Kennedy. In fact this is my expertise. CIA director John McCone had nothing to do with it.

I am a fiscal conservative so I support Ken Paxton, knowing nothing of his Buck Revell connections.
Buck Revell helped to cover up Iran-Contra, too, and God knows what else.
I met Ken Paxton one time, went to a SA Spurs game with him and he was a nice guy.
Robert Morrow


In a message dated 5/22/2014 12:00:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time, sharynbovat@icloud.com writes:


FYI- a friend of mines dad was cia recruited out if Texas a & m by LBJ administration- CIA/MIC clique killed Kennedy - my grandfather connected to John McCone - Buck Revell knows & he supports Ken Paxton so why do you support Paxton? 

Sharyn


Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2014, at 9:42 PM, Morrow321@aol.com wrote:

Thank-you, we will talk in a week or so. - Robert

In a message dated 5/21/2014 11:40:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time, sharynbovat@icloud.com writes:

I'm in CA the next few days dealing with an issue Buck Revell will know about : my # 615-944-7599 please call me next week. Have a great night!

Sharyn 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2014, at 9:34 PM, Morrow321@aol.com wrote:

I endorsed him for my GOP precinct here in Austin, TX. What is your phone number? Mine is 512-306-1510.

Let's have a chat one day about Ken Paxton, Buck Revell and anything else that might be interesting.
Robert Morrow  

















Comments