Ex Bush H Era Intel Gatherer Tells President-Elect Donald Trump To Consider Jeb Bush Secretary of State .... It will Mend GOP Wounds & Maybe Shut Up Ana Navarro :):) YES!!! I Know President-Elect Trump Says He's Got a "Lack of Energy" BUT w/a Red Bull Sponsorship at the State Department I Think He'll Do Great:):)




Today I'm recommending Jeb Bush for Secretary of State cause iKNOW he knows how the "deals are done" and my grandfather told me "it takes people that helped create a mess to fix it" :):) Sharyn Bovat

Bottomline: I believe Jeb Bush LOVES America & will be able to "turn the boat around".




CNN analyst Ana Navarro reacts to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential election victory.


Jeb Bush's son says his name isn't a liability after Trump's win

Press Herald-19 hours ago
Jeb Bush's son says his name isn't a liability after Trump's win. George P. Bush, the Texas land commissioner who had campaigned for the ...
Story image for jeb bush from Washington Post

Jeb Bush to Trump: 'I will pray for you'

Washington Post-Nov 9, 2016
Jeb Bush to Trump: 'I will pray for you'. Congratulations on your victory @realDonaldTrump. As our President, Columba and I will pray for you in ...


Story image for jeb bush from Tallahassee.com

Jeb Bush to teach at Texas A&M

Tallahassee.com-Nov 7, 2016
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is returning to his native state to teach a 10-day elective course on ...

Comments