Marsha - Marsha - Marsha Blackburn HOW Can YOU Be Connected to Kline Preston. Have YOU Seen His Tweets?

"It's right out of the NIXON playbook MINUS the foreign policy accomplishments".... Ben Stein

OK-  I do think President NIXON was "great" at foreign policy.  I think that President Obama is OK... He killed Bin Ladin. So the guy has "some"balls.  I'm NOT happy with his CIA General Counsel harboring relatives (possible relatives) that are Iranian Syrian sympathizers....

Also HOW can you take money from the Haslam Pac... Didn't you know that the Haslam family does business with IRAN....


Well so does NISSAN.  Marsha Blackburn HOW could you let "me" a whistleblower be abused?

Don't YOU care about women's issues -  I Know YOU know that NISSAN discriminated.  

Women in management were at 20.9% in 2006 down to 10% in 2009 the year I whistle blew.

Shame on YOU Marsha Blackburn.  If you want to apologize call me 615-944-7599
http://senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2013/05/james-clapper-stephen-preston-michael_23.html





Comments