Liz Cheney Might NOT Be a Sure Thing... Could She Be a Change America Needs? Maybe




"I am running because I know, as a mother and a patriot, we can no longer afford simply to go along to get along. We can't continue business as usual in Washington," Liz Cheney 

“I’m running because I believe it is necessary for a new generation of leaders to step up to the plate,” she said. “We can’t continue business as usual in Washington. … I will never compromise when our freedom is at stake.” Liz Cheney

The term "Goes along to get along" is VERY effective with women and independent voters... obviously Liz Cheney has good people working for her.  If she needs an opposition researcher CALL ME Sharyn Bovat 615-944-7599.   Most of my resume is "classified" and I'm sure she'll appreciate my NOT telling all.... The fact is National Security is a BIG issue.  Liz Cheney cares about America... she just needs to "tone down" some of her rhetoric  and be the warm and fuzzy member of the Cheney family.  One that appreciates all her dads work BUT has her own opinions.  Liz can't be a "mini-me".....  I'm offering to do this because EVERYONE wants to work for Mike Enzi and I hear he's a "great guy".... but there's a LOT of "gridlock" in DC and the only way to clean it up is new leadership....America might not be ready for another Cheney in DC... But Wyoming might be?    On a personal note- people connected to Sal Russo & Sarah Palin have proven to be unethical.  There already on record as supporting Mike Enzi.   Which team does Mike Enzi really play for....  Watch this video of Sarah Palin at CPAC and decide if "this" is the woman you want representing the GOP... or are you ready for L. Cheney?

Bill Murphy of the NRSC is supporting ENZI and he's NOT ethical...


  1. Reince Priebus Do YOU Think I'm a Republican

    reincepriebus.blogspot.com/
    Sep 11, 2012 - Reince Priebus Do YOU Think I'm a Republican · Sep. 11 ... Oddly they're connected to Bill Murphy who's MItt Romney's social media director.




Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions

- Republican leader of Subcommittee on Children and Families


http://sandygarretttennessee.blogspot.com


Liz Cheney to seek Wyo. Senate seat held by Repub.

Yahoo! News-15 hours ago
18, 2010, file photo, Liz Cheney addresses the Conservative Political ... and a patriot, we can no longer afford simply to go along to get along.

Comments