The President of Marsha Blackburn's PAC - Is My Ex Lawyer. He's Suing Me for Slander and At the Same TIme He's Slandering Asians. HELLO!!!! Maybe Kline Preston a Self Declared Paula Dean & Putin Loving Homophobe Could Be Added to Asiana Lawsuit as a Defendant?

Hey Kline... I've got an idea... BEFORE you sue someone for slander you should STOP slandering.
Anyway:  I'm getting MORE admission questions for you to respond to and have not heard from your response to the amended argument that includes the "conflict of interest" with Marsha Blackburn and Governor Haslam...WHY?

The conflict is YOUR connection to he PAC.  Due to the "corrupt" courts in Tennessee you have an upper hand.  Although they might be forced to make "clean" decisions based on the federal microscope.  If you want to "do a deal"... I'm open.  Call me-we can meet for lunch. I want to "move on" with my life and I've got a deal that will give me my reputation back - I'm about JUSTICE and you can help me prove that NISSAN abused me... granted YOU did too BUT when it comes to an issue I care about... that's National Security you only told me you think "Iran is not that bad" and NISSAN does business with IRAN.   Obviously your "less" evil.   SIr-I'm tired and want resolution.  This is an opportunity & If you don't take it OK... GAME ON!!!

Kline Preston I have one thing going for me & that's the TRUTH & Eventually people will know it to.
  1. Asiana to sue TV station

    Politico-Jul 15, 2013
    Asiana announced Monday that it will sue a San Francisco TV station that it said damaged the airline's reputation by using bogus and racially ...
  2. Asiana airlines to sue us television station for defamation

    The Borneo Post-Jul 16, 2013
    SEOUL: South Korea's second-largest flag carrier Asiana Airlines Inc said Monday it will file adefamation suit against a US television station for ...
  3. Cockpit Confucian: Why the racial mudslinging in the Asiana tragedy?

    GlobalPost-Jul 16, 2013
    On Monday, Asiana Airlines announced it will sue a San Francisco television broadcaster fordefamation — after a news anchor unknowingly ...
  4. David Beckham and the world await a royal baby

    Sydney Morning Herald-Jul 15, 2013
    6:53am: There's a new and bizarre development in the Asiana Airlines ... The airline is suing a TV station for slander after a newscast featured ...
  5. Asiana Airlines to Sue TV Station Over Racially Offensive Newscast ...

    Herald de Paris-Jul 15, 2013
    Asiana Airlines plans to sue San Francisco TV station KTVU-TV for slander after a Friday newscast featured racially offensive and fake names ...








Comments