Ed Gillespie & Karl Rove Did YOU Get the Email?



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Fwd: Who Wants to Have Lunch? Sharyn Bovat in DC
Date: January 27, 2014 1:59:01 PM EST
To: Jonathan Collegio <jacollegio@americancrossroads.org>, "ed@edgillespiestrategies.com" <ed@edgillespiestrategies.com>, daily caller <cj@dailycaller.com>, Apple chesser <paul.chesser@atinstitute.org>, Arthur Brooks <arthur.c.brooks@aei.org>, "will.swaim@franklincenterhq.org" <will.swaim@franklincenterhq.org>, Kathy Mcdonald <kathy.mcdonald@franklincenterhq.org>, Patrick Hynes <phynes@hynescommunications.com>, "luke.frans@resurgentrepublic.com" <luke.frans@resurgentrepublic.com>, Andrea Uckele <andreau@edgillespiestrategies.com>

Hello….

I did send information to the US Attorney  I want RESOLUTION. I did say that I felt BULLIED & I believe it's those linked to Haley Barbour and Sal Russo.  I  did say my opinion is the Karl Rove operative were more ethical than those aligned with Sal Russo. I said I had ONLY been in the same room as Karl Rove 1 time BUT did not remember. I said that I had "spied" on Ed Gillespie for operative linked to Reagan. I'm telling the truth. If Karl Rove and Ed Gillespie are corrupt I do NOT know about it… I do KNOW that Haley Barbour it corrupt & I can "back up" those allegations. 

I'm in DC- Do not want to be killed BUT am available for lunch. I do want to be part of transforming the GOP into something moderates would be interesting in voting for.   The issues that we find "attractive" with the republican party are shrinking….  

IF you  (GOP Elite) want someone BESIDES Henry Barbour working on RNC Diversity… Call Me.

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599

Comments