Jeremy Gaines of Gannett - Did YOU Get the Email? I Think Someone Tampered with Your Microsoft Outlook... Did I Piss Bill Gates Off... Oops I'm Sorry. I Like That Nerdy Billionaire Was Hoping He'd Give Me a Job... His People Sure DID Read My Blogs.. A LOT... Huh....


Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: If Anything Written is Wrong Please let me know... All I'm doing is trying to "bring down" the Good Ole Boy network Linked to Unethical CIA affiliated with Howard Baker-Tom Ingram-Carlos Ghosn
Date: April 7, 2014 at 3:10:17 PM CDT
To: deanahood4judge@gmail.com, krhelper@tndagc.org, ed@edgillespiestrategies.com, Rhori Johnston <rjohnston@jrn.com>, Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>, csisk@tennessean.com, jmgaines@gannett.com, hbaker@bakerdonelson.com, sgarrett@tbpr.org, Justice.Cornelia.Clark@tncourts.gov, mike.catalano@tscmail.state.tn.us, tom.ingram@ingramgroup.com, rweingarten@steptoe.com, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>
Cc: Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>

http://kimhelperda.blogspot.com/2014/04/not-yet-filed-compliant-against-deana.html

Deana Hood - Tennessee Judicial Favorite et al.

This is an FYI if anything is wrong I will make clarifications and apologize— I’m still waiting for Howard Baker of Baker Donelson to say I’m wrong… Tennessee is home to a CIA clique that let the World Trade Center fall & people that know it are mad- cause I knew ethical people I was terrorized.  

For America to get healthy Tennessee needs FAIR COURTS and the judicial “rot” in the state must be exposed.  That’s what I’m doing…  GAME ON!!! 

One more time If I’m wrong please tell me… again I will clarify and apologize “if” I’m wrong.  I think ALL those laws trying to suppress the 1st amendment are “flopping”… Ya’ll would not need those unconstitutional laws if you were acting “ethically”  

Tennessee paybacks a bitch… & her name is SHARYN

Have a great day!

Sharyn Bovat


Comments