Message to Lockerbie Cover Up Team Explains WHY I Want the TRUTH About Pan Am 103 Told - I Want Buck Revell, Frank Duggan, Richard Marquise, Darrell Mills, Sir John Orr & Brian Murtagh to STOP The inhumanity... It Makes NO SENSE for them to Keep Lying UNLESS "they" Have Something to Lose? I Lost My Family... Literally.. I Will NEVER have my Pre Lockerbie Family Back... I Know NOW in My Heart i Don't Want to See Any of Them EVER Again. It's Because They Ignored Abuse to Me After I Whistle Blew... OMG!!! I Was Trying to Save America... from "itself".... to The People That Want a Healthy America... Thank You! & To My NOW Ex Family... I Don't Hate You... I Don't Want to Humiliate You... BUT Lets Face It... By Doing "This" It Scares Others Into Acting Ethically.. & THAT is What Will Make the World Healthy. In My Heart I Want My Uncle Bill Frisbie to "Tell the Lockerbie Truth" But He's Stay Silent So Long... Maybe It's Just NOT Possible? The World Needs Other NeoKids to Speak Up... PLEASE Do It for the NEXT Generation...If There's Going to Be Another Generation? Do We Really Need So Many Nukes? OMG!! This Guy From India Today Asked Me to Blog About His New Leader... Does the Inhumanity Ever End?








On May 19, 2014, at 4:06 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:

He took all the chemo and radiation cause he did not want to live to see an innocent man prosecuted for the Lockerbie bombing. Papa (my grandfather) was to proud to say that his two eldest kids were EVIL & I’m really trying to not hate ALL of you!

Sharyn















Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: CIA abused/bullied Pilots without degrees - Whistleblower Rats Out Family Drug Trafficking Ties... Tells Lockerbie Cover Up Team Their BUSTED!!! 
Date: May 19, 2014 at 4:26:07 PM CDT
To: Uncle Bill (fmr Chief Pilot of Pan Am), Aunt Claudia, Aunt Cathy , Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk, rblackqc@outlook.com, fduggan@comcast.net, sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk, cstanbrook@mwe.com, darrellwmills@msn.com, brian murtagh <bmurtagh3@verizon.net>, jlorourk@syr.edu, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, Mark@markzaid.com, ed@edgillespiestrategies.com
Cc: Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>

All I’m doing is trying to get the CIA to be more transparent & provide Whistleblower resolution? 

I was told the CIA abused  pilots that did not have college and  in some case high school degrees and blackmailed them that if they did NOT do what they wanted and would tell pilots they’d take away their pilots license.   Some Pan Am flight attendants were “framed” if they were gonna leak?   What happened to ethical people at Pan Am & World Airways was “ugly”…..  

Maybe my Uncle Bill (Former Chief Pilot of Pan Am who served on commissions for Reagan and Bush) can tell the FBI all he knows about the Lockerbie Bombing?

To expedite the situation I’VE cc’d some of the Pan Am 103 cover up team members & Mark Zaid who worked on the “deal” (he’s actually a very ethical lawyer & I’m pissed he would not help me get NISSAN to settle - until I get resolution I’m blogging. Do people “Really” want that? **** wants a divorce and I don’t blame him.. I can be a bit of a bitch:) Also Ed Gillespie - I know him from the 80’s and he made money on the Lockerbie cover up too… He’s a good guy.  Everyone say Hi Ed?   I want him to Free John Kiriakou.  He has the connections to do that.  He might not be a Senator BUT he’s still a powerful person.  Ed keep up the good campaign work - I ‘ve got $20 on the table you’ll only lose by 4pts:):) 

Have a great day!

Sharyn










Comments