Lift Cuba Embargo - Why Let Putin Deal with Our Neighbor? Craig Stamm Have Stratfor Hire Me to Help America Create a Peace Deal with The Terrorist of the Caribbean - I'm Ready to "Take On" Cuba:):)



Miami exiles pressure US to loosen policy on Cuba

Reuters-Jun 17, 2014
MIAMI (Reuters) - Cuban exile Joe Arriola at one time would never have dreamed of returning to his homeland while it was under communist ...
Most Cuban-Americans Support US Relations with Cuba
-Prensa Latina-Jun 17, 2014



Let FREE MARKETS Happen.....   
Even Glenn Beck Says we "can't" Force Democracy on countries  http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/06/17/enough-is-enough-bring-them-home-period/



http://www.thewire.com/business/2014/06/cuba-hopes-to-sign-oil-deal-with-rosneft/373091/

These people are NOT terrorist!!!

John Kerry hire me to create peace with TERRORIST cuba?  since they're on the watch list along with IRAN and Sudan I would "hope" I'd get extra pay?


I need a vacation & think I could negotiate a "deal" in-between snorkeling adventures and naps on the beach....   Heck maybe I'll see some professional baseball players:):)







A Canadian confirmed with me they do NOT the embargo ended cause they fear the Americans will drive up the cost of their vacations. 

These People are NOT terrorist - the Embargo is RETARDED















Comments