Reince Priebus, Karl Rove & Ed Gillespie I'm Having Trouble Publishing My .GOP Website Guess Ya'll Have "Kinks" to Work Out? Is Henry Barbour Controlling the APPROVED Button. Ya'll the GOP is for FREEDOM & That Includes Freedom of Speech.


 I have every intention of making a website that is RESPECTFUL to the GOP but first the GOP needs to RESPECT me.


iBought SharynBovat.GOP and iBought a website builder package and NOW my domain won't publish and the website builder says it's .GOP that is "stalling"...  Why?   



Once I make my point the GOP will LOVE my new website cause I want to show moderate mainstream America "what" the GOP stands for.... until my website is published I fear the GOP stands for oppression & suppression.  PLEASE tell me I'm wrong  - have one of your IT "elite" fix it.

Sharyn Bovat 615-944-7599
I did pay ya'll for the domains & even the "surcharge" for foreign banking. Why did ya'll use "off shore" banks?   How many people NOT in America will use a bank in Ireland?   the pic shows i had to pay a surcharge using AMEX to buy .gop domain  


Comments