James Comey Can the FBI Tell Senator Mark Kirk (IL) That There's a LOT of Ongoing Investigations With the Export Import Bank: The Blue Dog Dems & Haley Barbour Republicans Can't See the Corruptions Issues. TWO Men DIED Over MLK Weekend & It's Linked to Russia Deals Involving Clinton Donors & That Agency Needs to Be Gone or Gutted. Congressman Denny Heck There are OTHER Ways to Help Boeing Via the Commerce Dept & Rep Brad Ashford the SBA Can Help Small Business






Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Exim issue I told FBI about and that I shared with reporter  
Date: June 4, 2015 at 6:39:29 AM PDT
To: "Matt_Abbott@Kirk.Senate.gov" <Matt_Abbott@Kirk.Senate.gov>

Matthew,

This is Sharyn I met you at the Chamber event: I've got a lot of issues with ExIm I'm a political moderate & don't mind spending taxpayer money to create jobs BUT that agency has too many issues - call me & I'll bring you a list. 615-944-7599.  If the agency survives it has to be gutted & cleaned up. The ONLY logical solution is letting other agencies handle the good parts of the bank than to save it. The corruption is that bad 

Also I've got an issue the my congressman Peter Roskam is working on & I might need your help to- it involves the CIA 

I'm sure you knew that Exim is a cia cover company - kindof like USAid. A lot of really sleazy deals. I don't mind Boeing getting money- why can't Commerce give it to them & SBA ensure small businesses? 


Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Date: June 2, 2015 at 11:02:13 AM CDT
To: a reporter
Subject: Exim issues in copy of email from Fred Hochberg 
There are over 30 criminal investigations - at last hearing an employee headed to BAE told me the agency is crumbling fast 





This is who I dated

Sent from my iPhone































Comments