Carly Fiorina Rocks the Iowa State Fair & is in the books as the ONLY woman to take the stage at the Des Moines Register Soapbox at the Iowa State Fair: Why did Hillary Clinton NOT speak... Oops her staffer told me weeks ago that she wouldn't speak to "Un-Regulated" crowds..... The Iowan Caucus goers call her Snub "Chicken-Shit"....


"You can tell by the crowds at the Iowa State Fair that Carly Fiorina 'crushed it' ... a 60+ year old man told me he needed a selfie cause he thought Carly was gonna make history, I learned the people of Iowa have been prepped by the Clinton machine to vote for a woman as President & now the work of Hillary's minions might be the 'steam' that gets the Fiorina train out of the station & I can't wait for the next debate cause the ONLY woman in the GOP field is moving up to the grown-up table- thank you Jesus!!!"  Sharyn Bovat Voice of a Moderate


  Why didn't Hillary Clinton speak at the Des Moines Register Soapbox
All the pictures on this post I took while at the Iowa State Fair: On ALL my blogs is a pic is not an original of mine I link the source (if there is a source) which I've tried to do in the past. 



This YouTube video taken from HERE


“First, I believe that minimum wage should be a state decision, not a federal decision. Why? Because it makes no sense to say that the minimum wage in New York City is the same as the minimum wage in Mason City, Iowa....” Carly Fiorina 






An NBC News Poll this month found that 22% of Republican-leaning voters who followed the debates said Fiorina performed the best among all the candidates. The next highest performer, according to the poll, was Donald Trump, with 18% of viewers saying that he did the "best job in the debate." 















Comments