James Comey i Emailed the FBI Cause NEW Op Research Sent to Me (On a Network that the Clinton People Have Previously Hacked) Shows Clinton Part of GLOBAL Corrupt Network That Fiscally Raped the African People of There Resources: Marc Rich LIVES On His Clinton Donor Allies Linked to Haley Barbour Will Play a Role in 2016

I'm Scared because the Clintons know I've got the balls to blog about their corrupt allies:  I hope the GOP unifies to show the Clinton Corruption.  

Below was sent to me yesterday....  I forwarded it to people iTrust. 
Data will show that Haley Barbour had a lot of clients who did deals with people that profited from Clinton Corruption.  
Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Date: February 6, 2016 at 3:37:29 PM EST
To: olparko@aol.com, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, Michael Reyes <mike_reyes@outlook.com>, daniepm5@ucia.gov, "washington.field@ic.fbi.gov" <washington.field@ic.fbi.gov>, Mark@markzaid.com, "jesselynr@whistleblower.org" <jesselynr@whistleblower.org>, medea.benjamin@gmail.com, eloftus@uci.edu
Subject: I was sent Hillary Clinton op research that SCARES me ... She's gonna hurt America with Ties to African Corruption (minerals) Fwd: Information on Tony Hayward

FBI et al.

Pls read email below... FYI I get a lot of info but the Clinton's are already connected to 1 of my car crashes and I don't want another.

The ppl at Apple know one of my computer sabotaged I'm not making a fuss over it so they won't know how upset i am. Still the Clinton's are scared and so am I. Also I got data showing CIA vendors started torturing during Clinton Admin

Sharyn. Bovat 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Rich

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: ************
Date: February 6, 2016 at 2:53:07 PM EST
To: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Information on Tony Hayward

Sorry Sharyn but in meetings all day today. I know that Tony Blair and Tony Hayward made great inroads in Africa. I also know that Tony Hayward became Chairman of Marc Rich's company, Glencore in May 2015, one months after not coincidentally after a takeover bid of $1.3 Billion of Caracal Energy. A company embroiled in bribery charges against an African country. They score at the end of it all.

Citizens of Chad asset sold - $0.00
Ambassador's wife - $2,000,000
Ambassador and Deputy Charge d'Affiares. - 0.00  
Select RBC investors in Caracal - $250,000,000
Insiders, lawyers, confirmed bribery individuals, founders, politicians $1,000,000,000

No charges laid in the case of bribery in the most unusual criminal proceedings in history. It is like a rape without a rapist or a bank robbery they arrest the car and not the robber.  



On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 5:18 AM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:
Hello,

Please call me tomorrow ... Is the connection linked to Tony Blair? 

-- 
\

Comments