Darrell Issa - How About Becoming the Voice of Justice for the Hardworking Taxpayers? You Can Help Bring Down the BIG Dawgs.... Ooh a Pun..The Haslam Pilot J Fraud is Linked to Green Fraud..... Sir- The GOP Needs a Hero.....



I just sent this to "low" level Haslam people that have profited from Crony Capitalism that's bipartisan and they are truly evil twisted people.  If Darrill Issa can convince Marsha Blackburn to "rat out" some of her big donors then Tennessee might no longer be #1 in corruption....


Hello

Tennessee is going to "clean up its act" & I sent this to the Feds & since most likely "someone" is monitoring my email (Hello FBI) I'm sure they'll take action... You'd be amazed at what they've already done:):) 

If someone would have told me two years ago that the TREASURY lawyers could be heroes I never would have believed them... 

NOW I believe :):)

Knowing that you want to live in an "ethical" society it's important that the Tennessean report this story.That is why I've started blogs reaching out to their largest shareholders and have volunteered to be in DC to meet with any that have questions.

Thank you!  

Sharyn Bovat

Begin forwarded message:









From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: Goldman Sachs is a Victim? IPO Could NOT Happen to Cover Up the Tennessee Governor's "Conflict of Interest"….. Orange Jumpsuit…. with Brown's Logo Could Become a Justice for Abused Taxpayers….
Date: April 28, 2013 6:01:30 PM CDT


I was jailed 3 times and bullied.... Can you please give the Haslam family orange jumpsuits....   These people have destroyed a LOT of lives.
Thank you!  Sharyn Bovat 615-944-7599

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Deutsche Bank, Goldman Miss $129 Million Fee in Evonik IPO Snub - Bloomberg
Date: April 28, 2013 5:07:37 PM CDT
To: 

Holly **** !!!

Haslams CVC did NOT want Evonik to go public - because the "conflict of Interest" would have been exposed and Goldman lost a big commission - & I thought the auto industry was the "sleaziest" there seems to be a horse race for that title?  Am I HOT:):)



Sent from my iPhone







Comments