James Comey of the FBI and Elizabeth Loftus of UC Irvine By Looking at the National Archives I Found A FALSE Memory - OMG!!! I Was "off" By 70 Years BUT I Do Remember Clearly My Grandfather Said there was a "Formula" for the Date and It Was Linked to a Death & Ages of Grandchildren... Larry Page Thank You for GOOGLE and Al GOre Thank You for the Internet :):)


"...What's really creepy is i was told "that" was not to be declassified until around 2087- it was calculated by the "assumed" ages of Kennedy's kids dying.. and the ages of their "theorecical children. The formula of when" the JFK stuff to be declassified is REALLY complicated.  I do NOT know the details of the assassinations.  My Grandfather who was connected to Kennedy's CIA director McCone...."   
Message for Elizabeth Loftus:
Professor I read some articles about your work and NOW I have a vague idea of HOW to understand all this weird stuff. Maybe I can write a list of questions and you can have a grad student answer them?  It's good having clarity... it helps me sleep at night.
Have a great day!
Sharyn Bovat 
]
Do I have to submit a Freedom of Information Act request to access any records within the collection?
No, tThe vast majority of records in the JFK Assassination Collection are open in full. There is not need to file a FOIA to examine open records in the custody of the National Archives. For the few records that are partially or fully closed, the JFK Assassination Records Review Board voted to authorize the withholding of each piece of information that was postponed under Section 6 of the JFK Act. Under the Act, no information can be closed after 2017 unless approved by the President of the United States. The grounds for postponement under the JFK Act are much more narrowly drawn thatn the exemption categories of the FOIA, therefore more information has been released under the provisions of the JFK Act than would have been released under the provisions of the FOIA. I It is extremely unlikely that information withheld under the JFK Act would be released under a FOIA review. Nevertheless, if you would like to request a FOIA review of documents that have information deleted, please write to us citing the specific document.
Over the years I was told about "stuff" that's happened in Tennessee by CIA connected people and it's VERY familiar to stuff Walter Mondale and Gary Hart spoke about at the Georgetown Law National Security Forum.  During the 2 hours Church Committee Reunion they spoke about intel they learned about Martin Luther King & the Kennedy assassination. Howard Baker was "on" that commission & people that he knew members of my family.  They were linked to CIA drug trafficking.  (by the way my family never profited from that… they were mainly PILOTS who flew where they were told). My Uncle did head up the Airport Commission for BOTH Reagan and Bush & in my heart I want to believe he had "no clue" that drugs were being run…. I also want to believe that my dad did not fly drugs during his secret time in Laos. I want to believe that my possible "bio dad" Ed Daly was not a war monger - I want to believe he was a hero for saving the lives of orphans.  FYI- I named my Chinese adopted daughter after the wife of Ed Heering who was the Chief Pilot of World Airways ********** she was really kind to me during my formative years. her husband was BIG in aviation in the UK & got a medal from Queen Elizabeth… 

What's really creepy is i was told "that" was not to be declassified until around 2087- it was calculated by the "assumed" ages of Kennedy's kids dying.. and the ages of their "theorecical children. The formula of when" the JFK stuff to be declassified is REALLY complicated.  I do NOT know the details of the assassinations.  My Grandfather who was connected to Kennedy's CIA director McCone.   


NOW it looks like those "on both sides" have been "spooked by SNOWDEN" and now they want the truth told NOW.  The people that participated in the "evil actions" want to explain WHY. The fact is about 8 sources have shared "really weird stuff with me" and VERY credible confirm the connections…. Someone question John Seigenthaler…. he'll know things & I'm sure he's got it documented somewhere. 

In December 2012 it was confirmed to me that Tennessee "per capita" had more CIA undercover companies that any other state.  FED EX is linked too. What I've learned over the last few years is that a LOT of people in Tennessee "say" their CIA but they really are NOT. They only PROFIT from the CIA.  When people figured out that I (Sharyn Bovat) come from a REAL CIA family a LOT of Good Ole Boy CIA profiteers "freaked out"….  and my constitutional rights were taken away because of my DNA.  I'm fighting back!!!

Comments