James Clapper, Michael Vickers & Stephen Preston - DID the NSA know During Clinton Admin that Chemical Weapons were Leaving Iraq and Headed to Syria? I Learned from a GOOD SOURCE that the TWA 800 crash was a form of "Copy Cat" of the Precursor to the Lockerbie Bombing… Both Done in the Summer of a Presidential Election.




I was told this… it's "2nd hand info" but the source is VERY close to NSA guy… They don't think "W" was told.   That makes NO sense… I know Iraq had chemical weapons in the 80's….  oddly i knew about the Lockerbie cover up - recently I learned the TWA 800 was just a "copy cat" cover up. it's sad:(:(

James Comey of the FBI - Can someone ask Buck Revell? Ask Frank Duggan about the Lockerbie bombing cover up too...

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Wikipedia
Iran Air Flight 655 was an Iran Air flight from Tehran, Iran, to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, via Bandar Abbas, Iran. On 3 July 1988, at the end of the Iran–Iraq War  


TWA Flight 800 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800

Wikipedia
Trans World Airlines Flight 800 (TWA 800), a Boeing 747-100, exploded and crashed into the Atlantic Ocean near East Moriches, New York, on July 17, 1996,  ... 


In 1993 I went to the Republican Governors conference....Deer Valley Lodge Park CIty Utah: Governor Hunt from Alabama "thought" I was on the "special" hospitality committee. I was not - I was learning oppositions research techniques: Governor Martin of North Carolina spent an entire dinner with his hand up my skirt. Later I was asked to be part of the "trolling for tattletales" team....I did not do it-people connected to Dick Cheney "thought" Haley's tactic were TOO sleazy - They bullied Clinton into letting BLACKWATER happen,

http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2013/07/james-clapper-stephen-preston-and.html




NSA-CIA
Below was sent asking for help…


For the record I'm not against Hillary Clinton. People are saying that. The fact is I'm for the BEST candidate- frankly right NOW she's the best….













Begin forwarded message:

**********
All I want is a job and a normal life- I know I can't stop the excessive surveillance being done to me. A FBI wife told me about *********-************-******-********-everything is monitored. I'm probably safe because of some of the surveillance. I can accept that BUT I want boundaries and for me it's the CIA stopping and I have reason to believe they have a sex tape done in the 80's an another recent. I was told the CIA "films" at ************ ******** hotel .

Oddly I was booked there a LOT once when the President of *********** was staying there and another time when James Clapper was speaking there this summer. Another time a Former TWA employee showed up - was not staying at the hotel. Told me about missile 


She sat directly next to me when a lot of chairs were open. About that same time Mark Silverman-ex Gannett editor told me that I was around those that did that cover up. I do not remember that. Was he trying to get me to say something that I knew nothing about- was he just making conversation? 

I'm tired of having to second guess people and not trusting people. 

My future ex husband does not want me in his house anymore. I need health insurance. What's happened to me is beyond weird. Sir, I just want resolution.  Please tell the CIA That i do not want to upset them - all I want is respect. I just want to be able to live in a bigger fishbowl and swim with other fish- the Betta fish lifestyle is horrible. 

Just communicate that I want to mediate- I'm not demanding.*****************************that can help me.  Please help.

Thank you
Sharyn Bovat 
615-944-7599




The Sheldon Adelson Mossad spies following really upset me- I told people to make Mossad STOP and happily they did. 









Recently I had to explain to a guy WHY I thought the MIC connected CIA & CIA contractors (allies) wanted John Denver dead… he said - i made sense.. 

In reference to Princess Diana I was told… "There are a LOT of reason WHY some wanted her silent"





Comments