***UPDATE*** Message for Meghan McCain Too: OMG!!! Is the Dunn Family Funding Those That Sent Me Death Threats? Could Karl Rove Want Me Dead. I Told the FBI Pre James Comey That I Had a Death Threat from Austin & I Even Told Dana Loesch - It's ODD She's a Ken Paxton Supporter. When i Started Supporting John Kiriakou I Got a Threat.... Huh... Is It True the CIA Says My Blogs are TORTURE? Will I Ever Get a Job with Stratfor? Craig Stamm I Can't Worik for FBI Cause i Want to Smoke Pot - I Have Iran Contra Era PTSD & a Ken Paxton Supporter Confirmed Buck Did Iran Contra Cover Up... I Emailed the Lockerbie Bombing Cover UP Team & Told Em Too...

Former Karl Rove Trained Opposition Researcher Accuses Current Rove Operatives for Sending Her Death Threats.... Wants FBI to Investigate   SharynBovat.com

 http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/meghan-mccain-karl-rove-hate-john-mccain-larry-king-106999.html

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: OMG!!! Ken Paxton Supporter Told me Last Night Buck Revell Covered Up Iran Contra Too... Copy of Email Inc. DUNN OIL FAMILY LINKED TO DEATH THREAT TO ME TOO.... & I Thought Karl Rove Liked Me... He Connected with Me on Linked In Just Like Silverman....Huh? 
Date: May 22, 2014 at 12:08:04 PM PDT
To: anthony@anthonyholm.com, ed@edgillespiestrategies.com, Jonathan Collegio <jacollegio@americancrossroads.org>, fduggan@comcast.net, brian murtagh <bmurtagh3@verizon.net>, sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk, darrellwmills@msn.com, cstanbrook@mwe.com, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, "foshko@stratfor.com" <foshko@stratfor.com>, "matt.vance@stratfor.com" <matt.vance@stratfor.com>, "nick.geron@stratfor.com" <nick.geron@stratfor.com>, "burton@stratfor.com" <burton@stratfor.com>, "kyle.rhodes@stratfor.com" <kyle.rhodes@stratfor.com>
Cc: Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>

New Research Links Dunn family & the oil industry to one of the death threats I received. They’re linked to Karl Rove according to documents (That’s impossible-Karl Rove helped protect me at the RNC conventions in Tampa).  I was able to park safely at the building that housed the Tampa club.  I even snooped a little and went to the 31st floor where American Crossroads had their meetings… When Haley Barbour’s person was headed to great me in room with emerald green carpet I got some exercise and RAN!!!






 










People KNOW Buck Revell is the Lockerbie Puppet-master….  Good News… more have come forward in ref to JFK “deal" my grandfather had NOTHING to do with ex President being killed ALL he did was the cover up: 
 "McCone 100% with the MIC. But he did not kill JFK. Other hawks in military/CIA did. LBJ was the key instigator….”  in an email to me  ALL emails below


The Lockerbie Truth is Gonna Happen...A Year Ago Aviation CEO Told Me  "The Old Guys are Losing It…
I can now show probable cause tying Ken Paxton supporters to the “dirty trick” done in South Carolina in the Democratic primary…. the one where the Green guy beat “favorite’ thus giving Jim DeMint a very easy race:  that’s NOT legal….  Sal Russo is a genius too….

Begin forwarded message:

From: ***A Ken Paxton Supporter***
Subject: Re: Tell me about Ken Paxton
Date: May 22, 2014 at 12:15:55 AM CDT


***********************(this line is in email below) *********************************
 I am a fiscal conservative so I support Ken Paxton, knowing nothing of his Buck Revell connections.
Buck Revell helped to cover up Iran-Contra, too, and God knows what else.
 I met Ken Paxton one time, went to a SA Spurs game with him and he was a nice guy.
 ******













Begin forwarded message:

From: A Ken Paxton Supporter 

Subject: Tell me about Ken Paxton
Date: May 21, 2014 at 9:34:43 PM PDT


I endorsed him for my GOP precinct here in Austin, TX. What is your phone number? *************.
Let's have a chat one day about Ken Paxton, Buck Revell and anything else that might be interesting.



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Tell me about Ken Paxton
Date: May 21, 2014 at 9:39:53 PM PDT
To: A Ken Paxton Supporter

I'm in CA the next few days dealing with an issue Buck Revell will know about : my # 615-944-7599 please call me next week. Have a great night!
Sharyn 

Sent from my iPhone



Begin forwarded message:

From: A Ken Paxton Supporter
Subject: Re: Tell me about Ken Paxton
Date: May 21, 2014 at 9:42:05 PM PDT


Thank-you, we will talk in a week or so. ************


Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Tell me about Ken Paxton
Date: May 21, 2014 at 9:59:48 PM PDT
To:  A Ken Paxton Supporter

FYI- a friend of mines dad was cia recruited out if Texas a & m by LBJ administration- CIA/MIC clique killed Kennedy - my grandfather connected to John McCone - Buck Revell knows & he supports Ken Paxton so why do you support Paxton?

Sharyn

Sent from my iPhone



Begin forwarded message:

From: A Ken Paxton Supporter
Subject: Re: Tell me about Ken Paxton
Date: May 21, 2014 at 10:15:55 PM PDT


I am 100% sure LBJ-CIA-MIC-DallasTX oil men/military contractors murdered John Kennedy. In fact this is my expertise. CIA director John McCone had nothing to do with it.
I am a fiscal conservative so I support Ken Paxton, knowing nothing of his Buck Revell connections.
Buck Revell helped to cover up Iran-Contra, too, and God knows what else.
I met Ken Paxton one time, went to a SA Spurs game with him and he was a nice guy.
**************



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Tell me about Ken Paxton
Date: May 21, 2014 at 10:35:35 PM PDT
To:  A Ken Paxton Supporter

Ok- 

looking forward to talking to you…  Mccone had to deal with the cover up and what you say makes sense.
I was told my grandfather had nothing to do with JFK except the cover up

Thank you!!!



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Tell me about Ken Paxton
Date: May 21, 2014 at 10:39:14 PM PDT
To: A Ken Paxton Supporter

unfortunately the govt. is paranoid and everything my grandfather did is classified… 
McCone with MIC and so was my grandfather - it’s the “go along to get along thing”….
It will all come out in 2017 unless certain people are elected. Only the President in 2017 can 
stop the truth.

Have a great night!

Sharyn


In a message dated 5/22/2014 12:00:02 A.

 Begin forwarded message:

From: a Ken Paxton Supporter
Subject: Re: Tell me about Ken Paxton
Date: May 21, 2014 at 11:07:40 PM PDT


McCone 100% with the MIC. But he did not kill JFK. Other hawks in military/CIA did. LBJ was the key instigator.
In a message dated 5/22/2014 12:39:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time, sharynbovat@icloud.com writes:
McCone with MIC and so was my grandfather - it’s the “go along to get along thing”…

Begin forwarded message:


From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Tell me about Ken Paxton
Date: May 21, 2014 at 11:08:59 PM PDT
To: A Ken Paxton Supporter

Thank you… you confirm what I was told… it’s really complicated.
Look forward to talking to you next week.  Nice to meet you

Sharyn
 

Comments