**UPDATE Tony Hayward of ex BP & Ally of Haley Barbour Controlling Iraq War with Mossad*** Kurdish Man Sardar Pishdare Rostam Living in Exile in the UK Needs the Iraqi Profiteers Connected to Haley Barbour Exposed for Being "In Bed" with IRAN so Kurdistan Can Be Free








Kurdish Man Living in Exile is Spilling the Beans on CRONYISM

Billions Blown By Haley Barbour Allies..... 

Taxpayer Money Wasted... Children of Iraqi Leaders Living in the Bahama's Driving Ferarri's ALL Fueled by American $$$
 Thad Cochran "signed the checks"&it gets worse

Click Here for an UPDATE of the Kurdistan Whistleblower - A man that KNOWS taxpayer money was abused




Below are Quotes from an email conversation - I'm posting this on my blog cause I'm SCARED and I can't help this Kurdish man cause the US Gov't is "in bed" with IRAN and Allies of Haley Barbour KNOW it and let the Iraq Cover Up continue.  By posting this email conversation I hope the TRUTH about Iraq happens. GOD BLESS AMERICA


For Iraq and Kurdistan this means Jalal Talabani and Massoud Barzani. Forget about el-Maliki he counts for nothing. Like Barzani he is a "stalking horse" for Tehran. Only that.. 

The sons of Massoud Barzani are running round Nassau Bahamas in their Ferrarris right now - paid for by a whopping check from G W Bush. Barzani got about $1.5 bln (billion not million) Sardar doesnt like Barzani at all. One of Sardar's wives or the only wife at the time (I forget) got killed by the Barzani clan - and she was a family member of this clan!!!
Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Conference tour in US for Sardar Pishdare
Date: July 2, 2014 at 2:04:23 PM CDT
To: Sardar Pishdare Rostam <kurd.oil@btinternet.com>

who is currently controlling the  strings in the Kurdistan movement?

Mossad?
Qatar?
UK Tony Hayward?

WHo?

On Jul 2, 2014, at 2:35 PM, BT Yahoo Mail <kurd.oil@btinternet.com> wrote:

This is controlled by the old guard Mossad and the UK/Turkey through Tony Hayward Genel Energy



On Jul 2, 2014, at 1:47 PM, BT Yahoo Mail <kurd.oil@btinternet.com> wrote:


On Jul 2, 2014, at 1:47 PM, BT Yahoo Mail <kurd.oil@btinternet.com> wrote:

Dear Sharyn,

My aim is to fuse American/Kurdish interests in the region.  We have vast mineral resources to maintain an economic/political partnership for over 100 years.  I will also ensure that in the event of succeeding you will be a partner and play key role in the development of our project. 

I need your assistance to find American sponsors in the US who are interested in Kurdistan to assist me to move and enhance American interests. This will also help to pay for your efforts and exert pressure on interested groups.   The key is urgent media interviews and press releases which can enhance Kurdish independence cause and thus become the face for such a movement.

The movement for independence is blurred.  Both Barzani and Talabani families are politically and financially controlled by Turkey and Iran and to lesser extent Iraq. They are riddled with corruption and to make matters worse they're are both on the US terror list and therefore can not achieve independence as there past will not be erased by the US.  Only a clean neutral figure amongst the Kurds like myself who is not blacklisted in the US can take this momentum further. 

Financially my hands are tied and need all the support you can manage.

Kind Regards,

Sardar
(written by my Son Anjam) 

From: SARDAR ROSTAM <s.rostam@ntlworld.com>
Subject: RE: Kurdistan Summer Research Project Proposal Draft - Prepared for Sardar Pishdare Rostam
Date: July 2, 2014 at 12:16:34 PM CDT
To: 'Sharyn Bovat' <sharynbovat@icloud.com>

Dear Sharyn Bovat,
thanks for your email, it llok laik you helping me to approve my dreem, I am fuly agree with your project, it is exelant, I do all my best but right know I am out of cash it my I get some money very soon, than I will teak Mr Andrew and we come together to USA.


The Good News is my NEW Kurdish contact is coming to America to meet with me - maybe he’ll bring ALL his wives?    

Looks Like America is Already “in bed with IRAN” and George W Paid for it…. Ouch!
I can tell you RIGHT NOW 99% the CIA is linked to Medea Benjamin getting beaten up in Egypt & during that time I was at the Capital Hilton trying to communicate the issue on twitter and had Mossad agents roaming in the hallways… it was after midnight - 4 am.  I started vomiting and bumped into israeli guy in ALL black when getting a ginger ale from the vending machine.  This MIC/CIA clique needs to refund her ticket money back and the need to pay for my computer they hacked.  MOST of all they need to STOP!  How come NOBODY will help me but an angry Kurd? 

I’m SCARED!!!!
This is REAL!!!!  

Sharyn 



Begin forwarded message:

From: andrew MCKILLOP <xtran9@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FYI
Date: July 2, 2014 at 8:19:22 AM CDT
To: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>


Because dumbwit dopes like Bush and then O'bummer backed the Wrong Guys. For Iraq and Kurdistan this means Jalal Talabani and Massoud Barzani.
Forget about el-Maliki he counts for nothing.
Like Barzani he is a "stalking horse" for Tehran. Only that.


On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:
Why does the US resist him?


Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 2, 2014, at 2:00 AM, andrew MCKILLOP <xtran9@gmail.com> wrote:

OK good and concerning Sardar Pishdar this guy is 100% real and is a very longstanding Eminence Grise in Kurd politics with *loads of* enemies and also strange friends of all kinds and types - but what counts for you he is 100% Americanophile, he seems to think the US is going to do Magic Things for Kurdistan
Anyway - you promote this guy and I bet you can make cash
But dont blame me if you find plenty opposition to him inside the US


On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 11:01 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:
Ian is the gatekeeper to the ACU (American Conservative Union)
They're very picky on who gets to have booths at there events - "if" they approve it that would be BIG!

Let's see what happens

Sharyn


Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: andrew MCKILLOP <xtran9@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: VERY important
Date: July 2, 2014 at 8:17:19 AM CDT
To: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>


Look - you just take it easy and treat it as a Big Project for you. You are his minder and communications expert inside the US.
You dont have to believe a word he says, either. 
The sons of Massoud Barzani are running round Nassau Bahamas in their Ferrarris right now - paid for by a whopping check from G W Bush. Barzani got about $1.5 bln (billion not million)
Sardar doesnt like Barzani at all. One of Sardar's wives or the only wife at the time (I forget) got killed by the Barzani clan - and she was a family member of this clan!!!
Thats how it is. The Middle East is violent and runs on strange antique vendettas and revenge slayings. You know it. I know it.

What Sardar wants is to grandstand on the US political scene.

You are his communications expert.

Gor for it.


On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com> wrote:
I watched one of the videos - made a a snippet in putting together what I think he wants - 

Andrew my moms caregiver (she has Alzheimer's) is the wife of an Iraqi counter intelligence expert at the Naval Post Grade (war college) she had no eldercare experience and the firm told us she had to Be in charge of moms care. I can't do anything that would hurt my mom. Lots of people are dying - mysteriously.  Do you think helping him out could harm me or my mom?

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: SARDAR ROSTAM <s.rostam@ntlworld.com>
Subject: RE: Kurdistan Summer Research Project Proposal Draft - Prepared for Sardar Pishdare Rostam
Date: July 2, 2014 at 12:16:34 PM CDT
To: 'Sharyn Bovat' <sharynbovat@icloud.com>

Dear Sharyn Bovat,
thanks for your email, it llok laik you helping me to approve my dreem, I am fuly agree with your project, it is exelant, I do all my best but right know I am out of cash it my I get some money very soon, than I will teak Mr Andrew and we come together to USA.
madam let I inform you some thing, I did all my best to USA, even during the wore I have give them very good information, just a few week after the wore, I herd that Barzani and Talabani they try to get this 1,4 Billion dollar from the oil for food program from the UN, I have asked the USA do not pay this money to them, this is a pupil money and the not spending one dollar to the Kurdish pupil, but some American official for they interest release the money to them and they have not pas one dollar to me, I am sorry Barzani and Talabani aebill to cheat the USA and med 100 billion dollar under they power and I have to work with my family money.
Look what the did to the mony
2.  Showing 2 results
1.  January 28, 2005
...this comes back to the airport...encourage people to come and investhere. Q: The lack of banking must cause...problems – from 14 tons ofmoney being...from Baghdad to the security...large amounts of casharound? A...achievement of the Kurds in the past...
2.  December 10, 2004
...about investing the cash, which is currently...on the provenance of thecash. The Coalition Provisional...shipped the money to the Kurds in three helicopters...shrink-wrapped blocks of $100-dollar notes...would have weighed 14 tonnes and represented... By Thomas Catan in London
Best regard
Sardar Pishdare
From: Sharyn Bovat [mailto:sharynbovat@icloud.com]
Sent: 02 July 2014 17:23
To: Sardar Pishdare Rostam; Sardar Pishdare Rostam
Cc: andrew MCKILLOP
Subject: Kurdistan Summer Research Project Proposal Draft - Prepared for Sardar Pishdare Rostam
Everything I do is assumed to be listened to or read by the American govt.  Please understand “if” they tell me that what I’m doing is not appropriate I will have to stop.  If they say nothing I take it as a sign that it’s OK.
I’m still working on the formal proposal but I think the draft shows what I’m thinking and you can tell me if were on the “same” page.  Any input from Andrew would be great and if you could fly him to the states to communicate to me your agenda that would be appreciated.  What your looking for is politically very difficult in USA- I’m sure you know why. Sir there are many obstacles but I believe in the need for an independent Kurdistan & will take on project. Using my connections I can gather data to show you “what” needs to be done to fulfill your agenda and give you suggestions from an American prospective on how to proceed.  I understand you’re a strategic genius and I respect that.  What I offer is the Voice of an American to assist you.   FYI- in 2009 I spent 3 hours with the President of NISSAN North America Carlos Tavares - he wanted to be CEO of NISSAN/Renault he then had people communicate with me on being a change agent… He emailed me directly after I emailed him the offer- then All hell broke -it’s a long & complicated story & instead of becoming CEO of NISSAN he’s CEO of Peugeot.  One of his people recently contacted me and it was my efforts that propelled him to his current leadership role. I’m still waiting for him to fulfill his obligation but I respect him as a human being & he’s my reference as a change agent.  
As far as communications I worked for the best - Reagan’s people. Because Ronald Reagan is so respected by the Tea Party I get “respect” even though I’m a political moderate. The people connected to the GOP establishment respect me cause they want me to NOT tell the Feds what I know about them. The Democrats like me cause I “rat out” racists - the only time I ever talked bad about anyone I ever worked for is Haley Barbour- I directly worked for Henry whose now in some “hot water”… OK enough of my credentials.  This email is about creating an Independent Kurdistan.
The fees for a freelance  “Change Agent” are between 12,500-15,000K a month - If you were to hire a consulting company it would be much higher. My goal is to get a “legit” job but will take on the first phase which is the most critical for you & that is getting the research done that shows the current political climate in the USA for Kurdish Independence and also data on how to sell the concept to the policy makers.    
This offer is a 3 month deal that culminates in my going to Washington DC in Sept when Congress returns from summer holiday & lobbying them with a packet filled with reasons WHY supporting Kurdistan is good for America & then after the Scottish reform election I will travel to the UK to meet you (my Uncle was Chief Pilot for Pan Am and I spent time with Palestinian money launderer that worked for the Iranian National Guard in reference to the Lockerbie bombing - long story but I was told it was not safe for me to travel to the UK until after the election. - Most MI6 are ethical it’s just a few “rogue” operatives linked to Tony Blair that want me dead”… I prefer to stay alive and help Kurdistan become a nation:):) 
Kurdistan Independence - Summer 2014 Research Project  (draft)
Republican Lawyers Conference I’ll be surrounded by Mossad - it’s a Sheldon Adelson linked group of ALL the top GOP lawyers associated with USA power brokers (Las Vegas) My Bio for the Republican Lawyers Association… Friends got me in the group because it’s great networking http://www.rnla.org/bio/BioDetail.asp?MemberID=6936
CPAC - American Conservative conference - it’s a BIG networking event & I’ve already asked about the possibility of a booth for Kurdistan - Rand Paul Supporters and Oddly those that are Friends with the Bush Family ( San Diego)
HopeX -  This is the BIG event for liberals Snowden types in New Media.  I’ll need to be associated with a “credible” news agency for Media credentials which allows for access to ask questions to important people
Veteran’s for Peace -they want a united Kurdistan-Theyr’e doing a joint camp with Codepink & that movement is getting BIG in America They need to be educated on need for an Independent Kurdistan ( North Carolina)
Monthly Washington DC Lobbying & Networking- attend think tank discussions and network with sources (many of my sources can’t call or email me-they “bump into me” at events.  I have to be at events for that to happen.  
United Nations networking- TBA
2 New Websites that tells America in a way “average people” can understand- it will be updated weekly with News- uplifting stories & needs of Kurdistan - I will make my own that would be looked at my IC friends & outsource to a skilled design professional the task of creating a glorious website with human interaction and shows the world WHY Kurdistan needs to be independent and promotes your message. 
Slogan creation:  These are “samples”… that I’ll test out 6 slogans ’s a focus group of Average Americans and congressional staffers.
KURDISTAN - Respect for ALL People 
"Lets make Cheney’s Stinky War Smell Good” -  KURDISTAN
KURDISTAN Iran’s American Friendly Neighbor
Propaganda 
Pro Kurdistan Rallies- arranging for “spectacles” 10-15 clean cut college kids wearing t-shirts to Support Kurdistan at events attending by policy  makers and news outlets 
Weekly Conference Call with You Via Skype to Update You on Results
Estimated Cost 
50K that includes monthly expenses for travel to DC -2 websites-weekly updates-LOTS of exposure for Kurdistan in targeted groups - professional 3 color brochures directed at audience being targeted & A temporary office in the Chicago Area for meetings. Travel cost estimated for non DC trips not included-but when traveling domestically I fly coach:)
60K includes college interns (2-3 articulate American students with tech savvy hired to do social media to tweet & make Facebook posts in support of Kurdistan.
If in the next 30 days you want more exposure I’ll hire more interns-they can be our best tool once we get the right message to communicate.  After we motivate Americans we’ll have access to Tea Party groups & Veteran’s groups that offer free volunteers. We just need to hire the right organizer for each…. again this is based on the research that needs to be done ASAP to get America on board with an Independent Kurdistan,  
Just say the word and I’ll get started - I’ll need a 25K retainer to cover start up cost and the July Change agent fee.  I’ll then work on 6-8 slogan’s for the brochures and a logo for the USA project. 
More soon & respectfully submitted,
Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599

Hello Sardar
many thanks for this friendly message
Sharyn is a very skilled journalist and communicator working in US political circles
I hope she can help your Greater Kurdistan project
Andrew McKillop


On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM, BT Yahoo Mail <kurd.oil@btinternet.com> wrote:

From: BT Yahoo Mail <kurd.oil@btinternet.com>
To: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 1 July 2014, 19:00
Subject: Re: thanks for your contact

Hi Sharyn Bovat,

thanks for your contact, Mr Andrew told me about you, I am happy to help you with all what you want from me, in any way, in righting interview, or Skype, or you come to London, in any way you want, but for you to get more information, it is betar you come to London to my Home office, you can see every thing by your eyes.

by the way, until you decide, you can look at this YouTube is in English and you can see the other in Kurdish, as well my website and Author House website to see my Books.

Best Regard
Sardar Pishdare Rostam
0044 7732549495






Comments