Yesterday at Brookings Institute During Discussion with Justice Stephen Breyer About His New Book We Were WARNED to NOT Ask About "Possible" Upcoming Supreme Court Decision on



Yet many in audience during Q & A introduced themselves as an "American Born National".....  

On a lighter note iGot what is now called the "Supreme Selfie"..... 

Justice Breyer did answer my question on how the Supreme court chooses cases (I'll post it later cause I'm getting ready for the BIG Blizzard) & he was kind to the audience signing books & shaking hands.  When I asked for a picture he was gonna have one of his people take it but i said "I've got a 'selfie' collection".... it's something my now teen got me into

In Reference to the Question NOBODY Could ask:  I think Ted is a Citizen & I'm annoyed at Trumps Birtherism.  iThink the birther stuff done to President Obama "PURE RACISM" If the GOP wants to win in 2016 it needs MY demographic. 

I do have 2014 selfies with Donald Trump and Ted Cruz.  My issue as a political moderate with Donald Trump is his rhetoric. I'm offended by some of his comments about women.  That said I do think Ted Cruz is a bit snarky BUT iTrust him to lead in a way that's fiscally conservative.  Still the "shutting down the government stunt" hurt a lot of people and "that" is why so many of DC's lobbyist HATE him.  In a way I'm snarky too... cause I was told in 2014 when I post selfies on my blogs and websites it annoys the CIA (they worry when I speak to ppl about their past juvenile trickery (cover-ups)  sharynbovat.com so "that's" why I still do it:):) 

For the record I've not made up my mind yet... November is still a LONG way away....

Below my 2015 Selfie Collection:



Comments